Why Choose Laleh Ensafi as Your Los Angeles Bankruptcy
- Every potential client that calls me will know that I care about your situation and I will work tirelessly to help resolve your bankruptcy issue.
- I have years of experience successfully completing bankruptcy cases for people suffering from medical bills, high car payments, credit card debts, and unmanageable home mortgages payments.
- I have helped many clients keep as much as possible after their bankruptcy case. Up to a certain value, the most common items kept after a Chapter 7 bankruptcy are home equity, cars or vehicle equity, jewelry.
- I have helped many clients keep the maximum limit in their home equity. California has special laws for both homes and cars. For married couples, home equity can be kept up to $100,000. For people over the age of 65, the limit for home equity is $175,000. For a single person under the age of 65, the maximum of home equity that can be kept is $75,000.
- In Los Angeles, a car is essential to keep working and to live your daily life. I can help you identify the legal option that will allow you to keep the most equity in your home or car. There is an option to keep up to $5100 of equity in your car.
- Help you prepare and identify problem areas in your bankruptcy case. Fraudulent transfers, paying friends or family and running up credit card bills just before a bankruptcy filing can result in denial or delay of your bankruptcy case.
- Filing bankruptcy can often help you stop or slow down wage garnishment, home foreclosure, repossession of a car.
- For people with a building trade or a home business, bankruptcy law exempts up to $8000 for "tools of a trade". I will identify important tools in your case that you will need to build your financial future after your bankruptcy case.
- My legal fees are affordable, flexible and clear. For some chapter 7 bankruptcy cases, my legal fees are affordable. For most cases, I charge a flat fee so you do not get surprised with an unexpected legal bill.
- I charge some of the lowest up front fees in all of Los Angeles and Riverside county for Chapter 13 bankruptcies.
- I can help you get your fresh financial start within months. In Los Angeles, most chapter 7 bankruptcies can be accomplished in three to four months.
- I have over 10 years of experience with bankruptcy cases.
- I have experience with both the creditor and the debtor side of bankruptcy. I worked for one of the top firms representing creditors in bankruptcy so I know exactly how to protect debtor's from creditors.
- I have been the attorney of record in approximately 765 bankruptcy cases in Central District alone.
I feel very fortunate that I can help people resolve their financial issues. Every client that decides to use me as their bankruptcy lawyer will get the care and attention they deserve. I am very proud of the wonderful service I have been able to provide for all my clients.
Your path to a fresh financial future begins with a free consultation. Call me at 424-285-5525